top of page

My Site 70 Group

Public·22 members
Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

Room Mates E01mp4

The wind was so strong that rain came in horizontally and stung like getting hit with gravel when mowing the lawn, etc.I stayed and watched the storm from my office and lounge room throughout the storm - which both faced into the wind -and I had to stuff towels into the aluminum window tracks to try and stop the rain water coming in.The rain water was being blown along the aluminum rail tracks and flooding them and then bubbling and spraying furiously out of them inside my house.I had buckets, plastic containers, etc lined up under the windows and towels, sheets, etc on the floor to catch as much of the water coming in as I could.It was like being in a submarine that had been hit - water was spraying in everywhere.The windows were also flexing in and bulging alarmingly. I was concerned that they might break ...The broken glass - accelerated to 285 Km/hour (180 miles/hour) - would have passed through the human body like a bullet.No windows broke.

Room Mates E01mp4

because there are still so many people here - the electricity company estimates 30,000+ people - who do not have power andmay not have power for several weeks or more. For these people a hot shower while their phone and laptop are charged can help,and then when they are showered and feeling refreshed, they can check the internet for news and check their email and email friends and family.

Very soon, Boogle adopted me as his new dad. He would sit in the doorway of my bedroom at night and watch me sleep, unsure whether he could go in, and he would keep trying to sit with me when I was watching TV. I had a dog already, a sweet Shitzu called Jessica, and I did not want another doggie. Slowly but surely, Boogle worked his magic and wheedled under my skin, and very soon, I came to love him as my own son. I often called him "Myson", short for for "my son". He slept on my bed every night, stayed close to me whever I was around, kept me company when I was working in the office, and we went for walks together every day (usually several times a day). 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page